• Living Room Furniture

We did another custom job for a client and I really love how it turned out!  She wanted her coffee table, 2 side tables and her tv unit all redone.  She has a 3 yr old and we all know how destructive little kids can be so she wanted something that could take some beating and just add more character to the piece.  She had a lamp base that she painted turquoise and that was our inspiration.  Here are the before pictures.


I started by painting the TV unit turquoise.  The side tables and coffee table I painted a cream color then painted the drawers turquoise to match.
I distressed the pieces by sanding them down some and staining them to give them a worn distress look.  I finished them up with a coat of wax to help seal the paint.  I really love how they turned out!






She was very happy with how they turned out and they looked great in her living room!! So glad when we get to see the finished piece in someone's home!


No comments:

Post a Comment